Thursday, July 08, 2004

Best Way to Keep Down Property Values, the Revenge

Another one of these arrived in my inbox. Enjoy, in that sick way that these things are enjoyable.

A - Age: 27
B - Band listening to right now: Some Crunk compilation. For work
C - Career future: Ruthless young associate
D - Dad's name: Randall Brim Barnes. He’s a lot more on the internet than I am.
E - Easiest person to talk to: Hmmm. Myself? (See “W”)
F - Favorite thing about yourself: My Grandma says my eyelashes are beautiful, I think she might be right.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms. More gummy per animal.
H - Happiest memory: This question was definitely on the last questionaire
I - Instruments: Piano and Violin, but that was long ago
J - Job: Legal Intern at Volunteer Lawyers for Justice and TVT Records.
K - Kids: Kids are cute.
L - Longest car ride ever: I’ve cross-countried it, multiple times. Once a family drive to the Boundary Waters took exactly twice as long as it should have.
M - Mom's name: Claire Taylor Barnes. She lost her middle name, Louise, when she got married.
N-Number of people you've slept with: Hi, I’m Brigham. I’m Mormon.
O - Octopus or Octopussy? What? Well, I remember my Mom not letting me watch Octopussy on TV at Zion’s National Park when I was a kid. (See also “P.”)
P - Phobia[s]: Underwater creatures. Portions of just about any airplane ride.
Q - Quote: Me: “There’s a doorman.” Jeff: “Shhh!” Me: “What do you mean, “Shhh!”? He knows he’s there.”
R - Reason to smile: Hope. Foolishness.
S - Song you sang last: Hymn number whatever.
T - Time you wake up: 7 AM or 10 AM, nothing in between.
U - Unknown fact about me: I’m watching the Ashlee Simpson show right now. I’ll never watch it again.
V - Vegetable you hate: Peas.
W - Worst habit: My officemates have taught me to silently announce what it is I’m doing, I’m already trying to stop doing that.
X - X-rays you've had: X-rays I haven’t had would be shorter. A million on my knee, chest, elbow, bonescans, catscans, MRIs. Name it.
Y - Yummy food: Real Mexico City tacos al pastor, tostadas de tinga, yeah, I’ve answered this one before.
Z - Zelda level that is your favorite: It’s pretty exciting to go into Level 9 for the first time. Spectacle Rock, yo.

No comments: