Monday, July 05, 2004

Best Retraction Ever

Sometimes, I like being wrong. The Canadian Fratboys (if that doesn't ring a bell, read this post right now) turned out to be Canandian Cleaning Ladies in disguise and I came home Sunday night to discover my kitchen and bathroom sparkling ("sparkling" in the guys' apartment sense.) I know a real retraction would require me to take down the first post about my visitors, but that thing took me a really long time to write. But I officially retract all my hard feelings, although it would've been nice to have slept a little more last week.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I can't believe the Canadian College Mafia were still using your house as a central location for their boyish crimes until yesterday. But that is extremely impressive that they cleaned...lets just say that literally thousands have passed through the halls of the Real World Chinatown aparment, but only a few thankful ones have turned to their NYC saviors and said "Thanks" with a little straightening of their messes. Consider yourself a lucky one.