Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Best Videos of Last Week: The Deathmatch

Many blogs are full of nothing but links to zany things found on the internet. I don't usually do that sort of thing. BUT last week there were two videos that I came across that were too great to not share. But which one is better? I just can't decide.

Live Re-Enactment of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
.wmv or .mov

If you've put in any time with the classic NES game (and could at least get to the second circuit) you ought to dig this clip plenty . . . kind of long.

vs.

Bloc Party Lipsynch
Google Video

Much better than any of Bloc Party's actual videos, too bad it isn't a bit of viral marketing from their label . . . or maybe it is?
Oh, and why is it that I forget that Bloc Party isn't as popular as Coldplay or U2? They're like that big in cool-land, I suppose.

So, which is better?

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Bloc Party is one of my favorites right now. Ha! I KNEW I was cool.

Awesome videos brig.

Cache said...

I disagree with smash.

Cache said...

but only with her second statement.