Monday, January 30, 2006

Best Little Weekend

It was a good little weekend full of studies and nice activities. Friday night I went to the Temple and afterwards got caught up in a little Taco Bell excitement. Here my good friend Ryan chomps down on a taco . . .



Kelly (she had a birthday last week, if you forgot) wins most Temple Bag-looking Temple Bag.


Please note in both photos how Tina and Emily are talking in the background, clearly not having anything to do with the fast food Mexican.

And then, after the tacos, at like 1 in the morning, the kids still weren't done and we went to Cosi for S'mores. Can you believe it? So crazy!



I'm convinced my doormen are leaving me secret messages outside the package room.



The Library's clock tour. How I wish I had a tripod.



Saturday night Carol and Justin had an engagement at 2 Gold. Like a genius I didn't get any pictures of them, but I did get a picture of Leslie and Richard . . .



And Trish and a flower . . .



And some just flowers . . .



And Erin and Helen (Holy Cow! Helen! Where had she been all this time?) . . .



And the Party Train on the way to its next stop . . .



Here's an alternate take on that same picture.

And, not that I want to brand myself a one-trick guy, but I took a couple more unreal city pictures . . .




I'm resisting to end this post by saying, "Well, that's life." Oh crap, I guess I did just end this post by saying "Well, that's life." Oh well, that's life.



I know, I thought I took more pictures than that too.

1 comment:

Tannertrue said...

Brigham, another great post. Even though I don't know anyone in those picture. You can help but feel... now those are good people.

I like the city pics. It is definitely a change of pace from out here in the west where everrything is out and not up. I don't feel you are playing one note. But, if you are playing one note... well then my friend you are playing it well.