Monday, January 23, 2006

Best Blah Blah Blah, This Was Saturday

First of all, Saturday was a clear and pretty day and not at all cold.



Saturday night there was this birthday party for Kelly. I didn't take many pictures because I wound up playing ipod dj in the corner for most of the night. I took these pictures during the last 5 minutes of the party before we had to come down from the clubhouse. But you know who did take a lot of pictures that night? Jeff and Jenna, and I'm sure their respective blogs are full of photos . . . perhaps even maybe photos of myself? I'll update with links if that turns out to be true. (Oh, and FYI, that laughing girl in the white is the birthday girl) Update!! Jeff has posted his pictures over at NYC Bros. Go there to see me making my in-the-cut DJ face and let me just say that I did not play "Crazy", I played "Toxic" and there's an enormous difference there (also, it's tricky picking songs off of someone else's iPod because it isn't your own iPod and you don't know what songs you will or won't find).



Adam and Amber were there but obviously oblivious to the heated discussion going on behind them.



Jeff played cupholder.



Jenna: "And that's how I found my new couch! "



Emily: "Jenna, you tell the best stories!" Jenna: "It's true, I do."



Adam: "Hey look, I've got a Red Vine."



Joe: "Hey look, I've got the potato chips."



Genevieve: "Hey look, I've got the cake."

5 comments:

Cache said...

Hey brig, how do you post links on a blog? And can you send me "The Firearm?"

p.s. emily's new bff looks like an english you! (or maybe like a brother--but not in the "black" way.)

Lauren said...

Where was the party? (Man, I miss NYC.)

Side of Jeffrey said...

Oh, pictures were taken...who knows how long it will take me to post them. That is the mystery and the adventure!

Brigham said...

The party was on top of the building where Jenn and Leslie live.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you know Jeff. I haven't seen him in like... 3 years. I rode a skateboard with him and his buddy Dustin in some Provo backyard. No, I suck at it.