Thursday, January 05, 2006

Best Late Night at Lucas'

After yesterday's post you were probably thinking, "Brigham, surely you know at least one other person back at home?" Well, you got me. I do know one more person, Laura. But I never know if Laura is in the United States or not. Well, it turns out that the day before yesterday she was in the United States, but only just briefly. We went over to Lucas' so that Laura and Lucas could swap hippie stories from the Peace Corps.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As I'm not Lucas or Laura and didn't do Peace Corps I didn't have stories to swap . . . sure, I could interject every now and then with something to say about Latin America in general, but mostly they just wanted to talk about their hippie stuff. So I messed with the elephant, and stuff like that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Only Aussie the Dog had less to contribute to the hippie talk swap.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But then the mood lightened and we started taking pictures!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then Lucas was like, "Grrr! You better take a picture with me too Brigham . . ."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

". . . or you're gonna get it!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not wanting to get it, Lucas and I took photos talking about our dreams and plans for the future.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then Lucas said "Hey, that cloud looks just like Delaware!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And I was like, "Naw, that cloud doesn't look anything like Delaware. It looks more like a ceiling fan!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I think of Lucas' house, I think of this picture. It has been at the Petersons' for at least as long as I've been spending late nights there. Perhaps even longer . . .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: