Sunday, January 22, 2006

Best Look at Me, I'm Soooo Popular

I got some mysterious emails this week, they turned out to be from the BYU 100 Hour Board.

Check this Out

Fittingly, as this week I was reminded that maybe the Firearm was (and continues to be?) more popular than I ever knew, I've been hearing stories about friends being places where people I don't know were talking about briggie dot blogspot and wondering what it'd be like to meet me. (Well, for starters, I'm not that hard to meet.) So this leads me to suspect that maybe not all of my hits (which are really piling up this month) are from my Mom.

PS George Wasthington is on TV right now! I've wanted to see this movie since before it came out, and here it is, finally. Sometimes basic cable really comes through for me.

2 comments:

Daniel Everett said...

Your blog is kind of contagious... I've been reading it nearly daily since you showed it to me at Patricia's apartment back in November... those Halloween pictures of you as Buster had me at hello... and they have definitely won over a lot of my friends too.

Cindy Bean said...

That must make you feel so happy on the inside. Sort of like finding out that someone you tracted into got baptized a year later.