Friday, March 17, 2006

Best St. Patrick's Day Massacre

As you know by now, Steady Mobbin' was down for about SIXTEEN HOURS between last night and noonish today. I don't know what caused it, I suspect leprachauns, but can't confirm anything in that department. But I appreciated all the panicked and concerned emails and I'm glad outside forces were responsible for me discovering I had 0 hits at 10 am this morning.

Were the internet been working this morning, I'd have written about how people are so lazy about pinching on St. Patrick's now compared to my childhood.

UPDATE! UPDATE! Snakes on a Plane, the Official Trailer! Now Online! It's a plane, there's snakes on it . . . AND Samuel L. Jackson!! This is probably going to be the sort of awesome that Roll Bounce would have been had there been any roller skating in Roll Bounce.

2 comments:

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I noticed the same thing about pinching and almost no one in my class today was wearing green. I realize I'm not in 3rd grade anymore but I missed the days of cringing when you realized you forgot to wear green and drawing on yourself with a green marker or trying this one, "I have on green, you just can't see it; it's my underwear."

Side of Jeffrey said...

Exactly Ansley. And get this...I found that a lot of the people who grew up in NY (especially the long islanders) don't even know that you pinch someone who doesn't wear green. They DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. I pinched like 3 girls at work and then realized I was one away from HR.