Thursday, March 23, 2006

Best Experiment in Selfishness

Have you seen the neat newish feature at the iTunes store where you can gift someone an album/song/video/whatever? I think it's a really neat feature, you can be all "Hey, Valentine. Here's a fun song that I bought for your computer."

Also, have you seen how all of My Super Sweet 16 Seasons One and Two are on the iTunes music store now?

Hold on, don't jump to conclusions here. I'm not about to ask you to buy me both seasons of My Super Sweet 16, come on. That'd be ridiculous.

Ahem.

Does anyone want to test the gifting feature of the iTunes music store and gift me the Ava episode from Season One, a.k.a. "The Reason Philo T. Farnsworth Invented Television"? It's just $1.99. Come on, just do it. Buy it for me. Come on. Come on.

PS If you live in Albany, New York and you visited Steady Mobbin' at 1:22 AM today (just a couple of minutes ago) congratulations, you're guest #25,000, which I think is a much neater number than 20,000.

UPDATE The Conclusion of This Experiment? It was a total failure. No one loves me $1.99 much. No use in trying to buy the video now. It's too late, I don't even want it.

3 comments:

dr_b_rock said...

sweet. I think that since I was probably that Albany visitor you should practice that gifting feature of itunes to gift me something. Just a thought.

Betsy said...

So? Did anyone buy you an itunes gift? The suspense is almost too much to take.

Betsy said...

Silly me. I should have known there was already an update.