Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Best Next Burger of the Week

Another night, another burger.


This time I put one of my new avocados to work and made a little guacamole to put on it. What kind of guacamole? Roasted garlic and roasted habanero guacamole. Turned out really spicy (duh), which was the idea. In Mexico guacamole is often really spicy. Numerous times I saw American missionaries decline a chili or a spoonful of salsa with their taco for fear of spice but put a big dollop of guacamole on their taco only to discover, yeah, that in Mexico guacamole is often really spicy. Oh, and as you may have figured out from the whiteness and holes, I used swiss cheese.

2 comments:

Cache said...

my heart just stopped. tatertotts....

Tannertrue said...

I know this has nothing to do with your amazing looking burger or guacamole... I just thought I had to tell you. On the song "Never Scared" by Hollertronix at the beginning there are two little kids rapping. And there is some dude recording them and egging them on to rap. I don't know what it is... but I have mental image that the guy is you. It kind of sounds like you... I don't know. But, I think that it is you everytime I hear it.