Friday, March 10, 2006

Best Neat New Things, pt.1: Crocodile!!

Welcome to Part One of a new ongoing series focusing on neat new things I just got. You see, I just got a lot of neat new things recently and would like to brag about them. My first neat new thing is a crocodile that Marsha made for me.


Marsha actually gave me this crocodile back when I took a secret trip to somewhere, but I accidentally left it there (the sort of error you realize you've made as you sit in your seat, waiting for takeoff) BUT Mitch was able to rescue him for me (not like Keri didn't try, though) and now my Crocodile has a New York home.

(You might say to yourself: "Wait, isn't that an alligator?" and to that I say, "If you only understood this animal's aggressive nature and contempt for humankind, then you'd understand that it was a Crocodile." Also, Crocodiles are related to Chocodiles, and I'm a fan of those.)

If you gave me something neat recently, don't worry. I'm going to give it too much attention soon.

PS If you're really jealous and want something made by Marsha you could always pay her money for something here.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Just remember that I give you a sense of self-respect and pride on a daily basis. You might want to highlight that gift.

Anonymous said...

i think that Brigham should find out about the new movie staring Big Boi and T.I. called ATL and make a post about and how if laura young lived in new york he would take her to see it. Brigham, it looks good.

laura

Jenn said...

I heard you slayed a baby polar bear recently in the arctic tundra.