Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Best Observing of Hollywood Activities

This week they've been filming a movied called August Rush in Washington Square Park. Yesterday Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who I saw Saturday night in Bend it Like Beckham playing the coach of the soccer team, was there in the park.

First he was like, "I say, do you mind if I look at what you blokes are watching there?"


And then girls started getting brave and talking with him and he was like, "Oh, it is very nice to meet you. Oh yeah? You like my work? Why, thank you very much."


"A picture? Certainly, come right over. "


"Absolutely, you too love. And your friend. Hope you don't mind my cigarette."


Then his co-star, Freddie Highmore (from Neverland and that terrifying Chocolate Factory movie) showed up and the chaps talked about coffee with a p.a. I mean, "I say, this isn't the finest American coffee I ever had." "Yes, Willy Wonka had much better coffee in his factory!" "What can I say? I'm getting paid $5 an hour."


Something like that.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Do you think he'll be as scandalous as he was in Match Point? is he going to hurt that adorable little chocolate factory kid? Brigham, it is up to you to protect him.

Betsy said...

Are you standing on a park bench while you're taking these pictures? Please tell me you're standing on a park bench while you're taking these. Or else it means Jonathan Rhys Meyers is like 5'3".

Sara said...

This doesn't have a lot to do with anything, but I just wanted to say that Jonathan Rhys Meyers has a great nose. A great nose.