Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Best News to Start Your Day With

So we're all about to face the first full day where everyone is talking about the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes baby having been born, but I just want to take a moment to say that I think Mission Impossible III might be totally awesome. I'm just saying. I get a hunch. Mostly, I like what I see of Philip Seymour Hoffman in the trailers, he seems like an excellent villain, and I just have this feeling that things are going to blow up real nice in this movie. I just want to get this opinion out there, I just want to let it be known.

(Trailers abound at Apple if you need to do any research.)

I don't know how much I really cared for Tuesday, but at least I didn't wind up trapped in a Roosevelt Island tram.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I hope Ambroni got caught in the tram because last time I rode it with her she was freaking out from fear - especially when I'd jump up and down.

Mish III is going to be sweet, agreed. Ridiculously unprobable...but that is the point you Mish II haters.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I cringed with self-embarrassment when I told friends at dinner last night that Katie and Tom had their baby. Why did I know that? Why did I care? Why did I insist in passing it along while out with intelligent women with so much more to talk about? Oh the horror!

emily said...

oh man, phillip seymour hoffman (i like to call him philho): come to me. he's so good. he could be on an episode of barney and make it so good.

and ansley, if your bitchy friends want to pretend they don't know all about tomkat's baby, then they're so lame! it's like not knowing about mozart or the grapes of wrath.