Thursday, April 13, 2006

Best Crazy Magician Man News

David Blaine is going to live in a "human aquarium" at Lincoln Center for a week starting May 1st? YES!! I was worried that I had missed my chance to see David Blaine doing one of his ridiculous stunts in New York when he froze himself into that block of ice at Times Square a while back. I wonder how a classy institution like Lincoln Center let itself get involved with a joker like Blaine? Also, will this stunt increase temple attendance that week?

I learned about this at Gothamist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I remember that ice block bit. That must have been 5 or 6 years ago...People told me all about it, but from their descriptions I imagined a man frozen in a solid block of ice. I remember being very disappointed when I learned the truth.

I also remember thinking "Wow. This man is an idiot."