Monday, February 06, 2006

Best Runway Revenge

To all you jerks who were always making fun of my fur-covered bicycle helmet, take this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah! Who's in fashion now, huh? All of a sudden your poncho headband (updated to keep with the trends) isn't so cool, is it?

(But in all honesty, this dude looks pretty awesome. Something tells me he's got the hottest spreadsheet* in the office)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*For those of you who think this line should read "Something tells me he's got the hottest PowerPoint presentation in the office" you should know that spreadsheet jokes are the new PowerPoint jokes. This isn't 2004 anymore, people.

PS Steady Mobbin' is creeping up on 20,000 Visits (not counting those 4 months where I didn't have a sitemeter). It could happen this week, and it could even be you! My 10,000th Visitor (Brother-in-Law Cory) was rewarded with (among other things) a White Stripes concert and dinner at Public, so who knows what Visitor 20,000 will get? (Although I'll tell you I'm already more partial to Visitor 25,000)

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Here's a good pick up line for the new secretary in the office - "I don't know much about databases, but I can teach you a thing or two about spreadin' sheets."

Side of Jeffrey said...

Don't be surprised if HR calls you though...don't even be surprised.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you are my hero