Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Best Five Interesting Things

I got tagged by Madre Sanchez, this means I have to say 5 Interesting things about myself. I had seen people getting "tagged" on their blogs and thought, "How dumb. I'm not doing that if it happens to me." But since it was Erin who tagged me, I'll do it.

Five Interesting Things About Me
(If you know me, then you already know these things. But you have to admit, they're a little interesting, right?) (PS, Isn't saying 5 Interesting Things just bragging? Here I go, bragging again.)


1) I have always loved Pirates. Even during the lean early 90s when Pirates weren't on the cool map at all.

2) I have a fake knee and a fake elbow with accompanying enormous scars--but, on the other hand, I have a dangerously tiny appendectomy scar (thanks to a bet my Dad made with my surgeon).

3) My junior year of High School I dropped from a 1:06.66 at Conference to a 1:02.75 at Sectionals to qualify for state in the 100 yrd. Breaststroke my first year on the varsity swim team.

4) Elvis Costello lives in my apartment building. I share an elevator with him about once a month.

5) It took me multiple trips to the grocery store yesterday to get all the ingredients I needed to make a BLT sandwich . . . which is ridiculous, as the BLT sandwich is one of those foods whose name is also its shopping list.

Oh Yeah Now I'm supposed to tag someone. Uhm. You. I tag you.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

That scar is amazing! Even more amazing than your real scars that are kinda like "meh...whatever..."

Anonymous said...

tagging is stupid. please don't ever do that again.

Brigham said...

Oh yeah? Well, I tag YOU. Extra hard.

erin T to the S said...

being a novice at the whole blog thing, not even a month under my stretchy belt, I hereby apologize for tagging you because I deeply like you and don't want to be associated with the lame 'you have cooties and cross your fingers so you can't get it back' elementary school equivalent to grown-up blogging....you were the only person I would want to know five things about that I didn't already know five things about so thanks for indulging, not to mention the adorableness of that picture of you as a pirate is pretty much off the charts....