Friday, January 19, 2007

Best Going Against What I Know to Be Best

So, yeah, recently I said "Hey everyone, the Arcade Fire is coming! Get a ticket!" and we all no how that turned out (very poorly).

But I just found out that tickets are going on sale at noon on Friday the 19th (depending on how you look at it, that's today) for their March 30th show at the Bowery Ballroom. Dudes, get tickets to this show! (I'll be away from a computer at that time and will just try my luck later . . . besides, the first time I saw them it was sold out and I didn't have a ticket but I still got in . . . but ignore what I just said and get tickets to this show! [Maybe even one for me?])

Click Here to go get those tickets.

I've seen LCD Soundsystem three times before(remember, remember, remember?) and each of those concerts were among the best of my life.

Getting all excited to see LCD Soundsystem and then the Kaiser Chiefs, what is this, 2005 all over again?

No comments: