Friday, September 01, 2006

Best Reality Round-Up

Project Runway: I wasn't born yesterday. Don't have everyone bragging that they're flying to Paris first class and then show me everyone sitting in seats with "Business Elite" written on them. Otherwise, not a super exciting or super surprising episode. The way I see it, they're just trimming the fat before getting down to the final three (Michael, Uli, and Jeffrey [with an extremely small chance that either Kayne or Laura {but not both} will take Uli or Jeffrey's spot if they ever do a really bad job]). In a way, I'll miss Vincent. Because he's insane.

Who Wants to Be a Superhero?: Maybe the show looks like it has a budget of $350, but the show was loveable like the slow kid in a race and the finale was a feel-good fun. The person wanted to be a Superhero the most certainly got it.

AND Tonight I saw a band I have never even heard of win the VMA's. From what I could tell, I'm not missing out on much.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Uli? Hmmm. maybe in the top 3. But that is a long shot vs. Laura.

Cindy Bean said...

I don't want Jeffrey to be in the final 3. Vincent was sooooooo lucky that Angela's outfit was so 100% awful.

Cache said...

I hadn't realized, until I watched the VMAs, that there were only 6 music videos made last year. And that each video was a candidate for every category.