Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Best Recent Sightings

Over the past week I've returned to my hobby of spotting celebrities and pseudo-celebrities on the street. Let me give you the rundown:

Last Wednesday I ran into my old pal Bob Hardy on Bleecker.

Saturday Night Elvis was entering the building as I was leaving. This one is a little like shooting fish in a barrel, but it had been a while.

Monday Night I happened to be walking by the big movie theater by Lincoln Center as the premiere of School for Scoundrels was letting out. I saw Billy Bob Thornton, Michael Clark Duncan, and John Heder all making a dash for their cars. A little while later, a little down the street, I saw Aziz Anzari walking down the street, looking ticked off. I guess the movie makers didn't get him a car.

Today I passed Michael Kors on Lafayette and later Kathy Griffith sitting in front at DaSilvano.

OK, that's all. Just wanted you to know.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

those fashiony types are obsessed with Da Silvano...while eating there I've sat next to Donna Karen as well as Vera Wang. Now America's Top Designer Michael Kors????