Friday, September 08, 2006

Best Reality Catch-Up

Since I decided a few years ago to choose real life over television (even reality television, which is almost real life) when the choice comes up, I didn't see the week's Project Runway until last night. If you saw any commercials for this episode it was obvious that this would be the week where Vincent got sent home and although they did a good job of making me worry about Michael and Laura, it was the week for Vincent to finally leave. But I appreciate that they showed us him brown-nosing the Parisian designer lady before he left. With Vincent gone, Kayne is the only designer left with an interesting personality--once he's gone, the show will probably get boring, aside from the excitement of finding out who the winner is, of course.

Hmmm. It's not like I've got something to say about Project Runway everyweek, maybe I should ease off with the Project Runway posts.

6 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Do you have a favorite to win?

Brigham said...

This is how I see the top 3:

Michael
Jeffrey
Uli

Michael ftw.

Sara said...

I agree completely with your top three. I definitely hope Michael wins -- he just seems like a nice guy and his designs are consistently good, for the most part. Go Atlanta! :)

Personally, this has been my favorite TV show for the past 5 or 6 years. It's the only one I watch!

Anonymous said...

that's what she said...

Cindy Bean said...

You think Jeffrey over Uli? I think Uli over Jeffrey.

Brigham said...

Uli's stuff is sort of always the same and she's only had one win so far. Jeffrey is a little jerky, but he's a fighter and he knows what he's doing. When it comes down to it, he might be more talented than Michael, but M is just so likeable.