Monday, September 25, 2006

Best East Village Bargain Dining

Saturday I went to Bamn!, the new Automat on St. Mark's, with Erin and Amber.




How does one eat at an Automat?


Well . . .













Along with my Burger, I also had: Chicken Nuggets, a Hot Dog (served hog in a blanket style), and "donuts."




Hey, what do you think this is?


I bet you didn't guess "Deepfried Macaroni & Cheese Roll"


On the "maybe next time" list: Peanut Butter & Jelly, Grilled Cheese, and, uh . . .





Bamn! doesn't seem to recommend their own chicken wings


Also available at Bamn!: Gigantic servings of Shaved Ice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this place looks AWESOME!!!! i'm jealous of your lives.

Brigham said...

Too bad you'll never be in New York again.

(wink, wink)

emily said...

i used to work with that girl erin at the writing center at byu. we went on a trip to california together with a big group once. say hi to her for me. and ask her if she can get me a job in publishing.

is becca moving to ny???? she should.

Brigham said...

Sorry, Emily, nothing but bad news:

Becca is not the Bek that commented here.

Erin works in PR now.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Is the food delicious though? I've almost gone there a few times but just haven't quite made it. Your pictures make it look scrumpt.

emily said...

bamn