Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's Always Better on Holiday IV, pt. VII

Last Thursday night I met up with the LA cool kids for the weekly Dance Right party at La Cita.


It seems Broek is the mastermind that puts all the LA excitement together. How lucky I am to know all the right people.


In putting this post together, I discovered that my photos from the evening were not very varied. Basically, they all look like this:





Here's a spy photo of what I believe was a 9 year old who had snuck into the club with her babysitter. I wish I had included an object (like a pencil, or can of soda) for perspective so that you could tell this was, like, a 4 foot tall person.


Here's a story of triumph. This guy was taking pictures of the party for the Dance Right myspace page.


This is a picture he took of me and posted on his site.


Compare it with this picture of me at Misshapes that was on thecobrasnake last year:


See, I've totally improved when it comes to candid party photos posted on the internet by other dudes.

I can't help but steal this picture from the Dance Right page, too. Sorry, Dance Right, but my readers must know that Grant was in the house.


This guy danced on the stage.


Here's a little bit of foreshadowing for you . . .


P.S. Always bring your mini-tripod with you or else you'll be using the roof of your car when taking time-lapse photos of dragons. I learn these lessons the hard way so you don't have to.

2 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Do you even live in New York anymore?

GIRL DATING NYC said...

That plate is completely amazing. As is my site meter. I am obsessed.