Friday, September 22, 2006

Best Reality Show Reality

Tonight I went to Jeff's Karaoke Birthday party (I was the pooper at this party) in Korea Town (I'm trusting Jeff will blog about his own party, I don't want to steal his material). Afterwards we passed the Project Runway window at Macy's and saw all the winning outfits . . . IN REAL LIFE! So, although there wasn't a new episode this week, I got to see the clothes up close.





What'd I think? Everything was very thready.

Moving on . . .

Tonight's Office premiere. That was a lot of heavy stuff to take in. The whole episode left me feeling uncomfortable BUT I must admit to laughing very, very hard when Michael was trying to kiss Oscar. Perhaps too absurd to take seriously, but I cannot argue against it being funny. On the whole, this was the most Office UK-like Office US I've ever seen (even counting the season one episodes that ripped off the British show). Now I'm just waiting for Jim to make his appearance on Conan (literally, that's what I'm doing. Right now. On my futon.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess what. i watched the office with your cousin becky. we laughed very hard at the kiss. very uncomfortable, half of one eye open type uncomfortable, jaw dropping, loud laughing, about sums it up.