Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Always Better on Holiday IV, pt. IX

On, uhm . . . Thursday(?) or was it Wednesday (?) . . . wait, it was Wednesday, definitely Wednesday. Ahem. On Wednesday of last week I went over to Moreno Valley to visit old Laura Young. Here are five things you should know about the night:

#1) Moreno Valley is not close to San Marino. (check out the map) This was a surprise to me.

#2) We ate SO much Del Taco. Mmmmmm.


#3) Moreno Valley is sort of the desert


#4) Out in the sort of desert the sunset is brown! (except it looks more purple in this picture)


#5) There are some good old photos at the Young residence.

2 comments:

Lexia said...

I MISS LAURA!!! The next time you go back, Brigham, adultnap Laura.

Anonymous said...

I miss Laura, too! Boy, do I.

And she has such darn cute hair.