Sunday, April 17, 2005

Best Movie of Next Summer

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. I've got a very good feeling about the new Superman movie. Especially now that these photos of Brandon Routh as Clark Kent have surfaced on the internet. Can you believe this?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It looks to me like Singer is going to do right and keep stuff traditional for Clark Kent and the rest of the Superman world, which is about the opposite of how things look for this summer's Fantastic Four (yet I'd be thrilled if that turns out to be a great movie.) It's funny, the older I get, the more I like the comic book characters that I thought were so lame when I was in High School, ahem, I mean, err, that I thought were so lame when I was a kid.

I suppose I should toss in a little Lois Lane, too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These were all stolen from Superman Homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If by traditional you mean "sticking-to-the-70's-movie-format/style" then yes it would appear they are doing that.

Wouldn't it be great if both this and the Fantastic Four flick turned out to be really good? *sigh* A man can dream...