Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Best What an End of the Year We'll Have

Well, if you're anything like me, then you took the news today of GI Joe: Retaliation being delayed until next March (to be turned 3D?!?!) pretty hard . . . no, honestly, I was looking forward to that one.  But at least three trailers appeared online this week for three of the Fall/Winter's most anticipation-worthy releases.  Baz Luhrman's Great Gatsby, Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master, and Skyfall, the latest James Bond. (You've probably seen all of these already, and you'd be better off watching them in Hi Def at Apple or something.  But here's the YouTubes if you should want them or need them).



A lot of that looks cool, a lot of it makes me wonder.  I do not care for the U2 song.  The Gatsby movie in my mind looks more realistic than this.



I'm sorry.  I expected Jouaqin to sound like Daniel Plainview.



THIS looks FRESH.  The stone-coldest James Bond appears to be at his stone-coldest.

No comments: