- At first I was going to call it Iron Man 3 but now I think I should call it Independence Day 2
- Especially when Iron Man (Spoiler) (Spoiler) (Spoiler) just like Randy Quaid AND Will Smith & Jeff Goldblum, put together.
- It's funny that I wrote (Spoiler) (Spoiler) (Spoiler) since box office receipts indicated everyone in the world has already seen this movie twice
- I think the alien Mouth of Sauron guy kind of gipped Loki on his space army
- And what was the evil space army's plan? To just attack office workers and smash into building a lot?
- I mean . . . were they trying to take over the earth? Or just kind of scare midtown?
- I think the Decepticons definitely wrecked Chicago a lot more in Dark of the Moon than the alien army did in Avengers.
- Hulk could have at least torn Loki in half (or eaten him, ala Ultimates) like Optimus got Megatron
- And also, I understand that you're "always angry", but what is your trick to controlling the Hulk, Dr. Banner?
- I bet later on we find out that Ant Man and Wasp were present for the entire film and, off camera, worked together to bring down one alien soldier.
- Remember when Black Widow escaped from the chair? Remember when Drew Barrymore did that in Charlie's Angels?
- So . . . would Thor die if he fell that whole way?
Monday, May 07, 2012
Best Things I Thought About the Avengers While Falling Asleep Last Night
Posted by Brigham at 7:32 AM