Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Return of the Eating IV: Sunday Dinner

Just a little trip out to Williamsburg to take care of a three-year craving to return.

Appetizers: Tomato & Onion Salad (what? you don't eat tomato and onion salad?) and shrimp cocktail.

This, dear reader, is a real piece of bacon.

And here, my favorite murder scene:

A battle of deliciousness



On to dessert

I am starting a new blog, it is a blog of me asking people if they focused the camera

And another blog called "Don't worry Brig, I can focus a camera" dot blogspot dot com...No! Dot Tumblr!

Satisfied customers.

Mom and Johnny

Look, Johnny likes it here.

And to end the evening, a little walk across the Williamsburg bridge.


Additional Reading: First Luger Dinner.

1 comment:

Collin Mapp said...

I didn't know you went to Peter Luger?? No one told me! That bacon looked like a pork chop!