Monday, October 05, 2009

Best Return of the Eating

I can't remember the last time I posted about a restaurant or uploaded a picture of something I ate. You've had it easy for a while. But during the next 10 days I will be having some of the most intense, most awesome meals in the history of Steady Mobbin'. Prepare yourself for a revisiting of two favorite dining experiences and the experiencing of two long-anticipated dining visits PLUS at last a serious look at one of my favorite restaurants that I've never given enough credit and probably a couple other spots I'm down with or have been meaning to try.

To ease you into this, look, I cooked in my kitchen for the first time. I made ginger-scallion noodles after the manner of the Momofuku Noodle Bar.

Ginger and Scallions (you mix these with oil, vinegar, and soy sauce then toss your noodles in them).


Ginger and Scallion Noodles with a fried egg, no veggies. Next time: many more vegetables.


(Recipe here.)

No comments: