Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best I Was Just at Home and Look at What Happened: The Conclusion

Sunday. A big big day. Greg gave his fine farewell address, his buddy Colin gave his homecoming talk, and then Greg got set apart. So here he is, technically totally a missionary.



Dad and me.
Dad and his Mom.
Dad and my Mom.Owen and Greg and that Colin I mentioned at the beginning.

Hermanos. This was Owen's idea or something.

A little more dignified. Just a little.

Uncle activities.

Brotherly thoughts, thoughts of the future? Thoughts of the past?

Church parking lot.

At the house, a final proper Sunday roast beef dinner.





Kristen and Rachel have birthdays coming up.

Grandma Barnes and I. Good job on remembering to get a picture together, Grandma.

Getting dropped off at the airport, Owen and Grandma had a plane to catch too.

Sigh. You can only teach them so much. Let's hope he learns a thing or two in Argentina.

One last picture with my elder brother.

Into O'Hare I went.

Gone.

No comments: