Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Best Hold On...

...turns out this IS a style/design blog because yesterday I was getting all these hits from a url I didn't know at all. Turns out a blog about houses and house design had linked to me because they used a picture I had taken of the Mr. & Mrs. Smith House in Pasadena a few years ago in their post about the Mr. & Mrs. Smith House in Pasadena.


This is the post. I don't agree with how they describe me one bit (A fan that sought out the house? Nope, the grandson of a neighbor), but what can you do?

Also of note is that the blog starts by talking about the Father of the Bride House which is across the street from my Great grandma's old house in Alhambra.

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oops. Sorry I described you wrong! I'll fix it. Thanks for the great picture! :-)