Friday, May 05, 2006

Best, Most Amazing, Most Unbelievable Magic Trick I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life

After so much waiting, I finally got to see David Blaine in his watery home today! If you didn't know, Mr. David Blaine is a Magician and for his magic trick he is living underwater for . . . a week or something!! With only his pants about his legs and an enormous breathing and talking contraption about his head!!! How does he do this?!!!! Silly!!!!! It's by MAGIC!!!!!!






If you can't tell that this is a big deal than maybe you and I shouldn't be friends (or related, if that happens to be the case) anymore!!!!!!!! This is easily the most spectacular thing I have seen in New York since the Gates!!!!!!!!! Or Natalie Portman!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does he go to the bathroom and eat food?

Brigham said...

well, there were a lot of tubes in the bubble with him.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, this seems much cooler than the ice-block one. But that might be because I have a victoriana fetish and this reminds me of something from "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea."

ewesa said...

I wish I could post photos in the comments section. there's one of courtney cox, coco and david arquette interacting with d. blaine whilst he's in his bubble. they were there last thursday, according to People magazine.
(we don't know eachother but cindy in seattle had a link to your blog. my friend sam is coming to new york to live for a month on sabatical from being a lawyer in price, btw, maybe be nice to him if you see him. it was either new york or south america. new york won!)

Anonymous said...

so many exclamation points!!!! that means that you love love love love this super-cool magician and all of his super-cool-amazing-death-defying tricks!!!!!

the mean part of me (my better part) wants what happens to sidewalk roaming bugs under a magnifying glass to happen to him.

Anonymous said...

i forgot to add "because that bubble is like a large spherical magnifying glass."

Karen Loves Noah! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.