Thursday, November 04, 2004

Steady Mobbin' Internacional

You read my blog. I read my site meter. And according to my site meter, in this past week I've been getting visits from IP addresses that call the "Central European Time Zone", "Nome Time" (New Zealand), and earlier there was one from China or something, but I can't seem to find it right now. So, anyway, many posts ago when I first got my site meter I promised a prize for my first international visitors. (It'd be helpful if I hyperlinked to that post, maybe later, it was about a month ago) So, my foreign friends, if you like prizes, let me know. Also, for all you Big Brother types who might be freaking out right now, don't. I can't tell who is reading my page, the meter just tells me what IPs are passing through my little domain. Besides, it's not like I haven't shared anything about myself with you.

No comments: