Monday, November 01, 2004

Best Consolidation of Weekend Into One Post

I spent all of last week posting about the weekend. Not going to do that again this week. Here, in one single post, is what happened this weekend. Wait, I take it back, later this week I'm going to post about the Walkmen show I went to last Friday. Okay, here, in one single post, is everything that happened over the weekend, not counting the Walkmen, which I'll post about later.

Saturday got off to an exciting start when I got a call from good old Sommer saying she was in the city and wanted to eat sushi. I only just recently found out that Sommer was living in New Haven, and I was doubly surprised to find her in my city. So we ate at the fabulously affordable West Side Sushi and talked about what we'd do the next time she was in town. Also, I met her roommate, Natalie, who took this photo of Sommer and I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Later on I went to my first Halloween party of the night, a party for kids in Brooklyn that Patricia and Laura were throwing. There I discovered that little kids who I don't know make me really nervous. Who'd've guessed?

Margie and some cool kid:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Patricia and Cassandra, no little kids:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then it was time for the "grown up" Halloween party. Hmm. Yawn. Just a little. But a good effort was made by all parties involved. Here's your pre-party shot of Joe as Cowboy, Karisa as Mother Karisa, Me as Butt-rocker, and Sariah as Holly Golightly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Out on the street we catch a glimpse of master thief Keri in town from DC for troublemaking and heartbreaking.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Up at the party I take some pictures, but not many. For example, here we see SJ as TMNT:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bryant, Don, and Brooke:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jason as the Joker, wait, no, Spider-Man:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ryan and Ammon:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah, it would've been hard to stretch that over more than one day. What'd you expect? This isn't polaroidscene. (Quite possibly my greatest understatement ever)

No comments: