Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Best My Friends and the Celebrities they Know

I got to talk to you about Broek and Diablo Cody, I got to talk to you about Mike and the Conchords.

1. Broek and Diablo Cody

Hey, remember Diablo Cody? You know, she won the Oscar for best Original Screenplay back in, uh, this year? Broek, our friend in LA, interviewed her for Anthem magazine and her interview has made me like Diablo Cody (before, I don't know, I was a little conflicted...some day I may address that).

Check it Out.

And while you're at it, make sure to take a look at Broek's Anthem profile. I want someone to write something like that about me some day.

2. Mike and Flight of the Conchords

Our friend Mike in New Zealand is friends with Bret and Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords and when I say he's friends with them I mean he's really friends with them, for example...

Remember in the Episode 6 ("Bowie") when Murray is trying to get the guys to pick a band photo and he's got this photo of a party and it turns out Bret and Jermaine aren't even in the picture?


Well that's Mike there in the lower left hand corner!


Ok. That's it. Only three new posts tonight. That's all you're getting.

3 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Um, you forgot to mention that I know Aaron Paul. You know, the supporting actor in Whatever it Takes? He was the son at the end of Kpax? He was briefly in MI3? We talk sometimes.

Sparklebot said...

1) I am extremely impressed that your friend knows Jemaine. Actually, more than impressed. I'd say I'm full-on jealous. I have a MAJOR crush on him.

2) Jaymoo is ALWAYS trying to claim he knows this "Aaron Paul" person when, really, no one knows who that is.

Sparklebot said...

Oh, also, not that it matters, but my major crush has made me sensitive for him:

It's "Jemaine," without the r.