Saturday, April 14, 2007

Best Brit-Poppin'

Wednesday night Michelle and I went to the Kaiser Chiefs show at the Roseland Ballroom. I hadn't seen the Chiefs since the Summer of 2005 and hadn't been to the Roseland since the Winter of 2004. Funny how time passes.

Well, say what you will about their latest record, the Chiefs put on another one of their great shows. They've just got it down.

We were close to the stage, but not close enough for the pictures to be excellent.




The most Kaiser Chiefs moment of the evening: Ricky waded across the crowd to the VIP area and sang from there whilst his band kept busy on the other stage. You see, he would be the small bit of white there around the middle and then there's the real stage over there on the left.


Michelle had never seen such a thing!


More rock n roll:



More audience:


Spoiler Alert: I'm seeing the Kaiser Chiefs again next week when I'm in Chicago!

Links:

First time I saw the Kaiser Chiefs
Second time I saw the Kaiser Chiefs (at Lollapalooza. This is a fun post, you should check it out if you never have and recheck it out if its been a while)

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

This is one of my favorite posts!

Side of Jeffrey said...

I don't see Michael or Vieve in that audience, but they were there.