Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Best Movie of the Week!!

Hey! Hey! Listen! Listen! This is important!

I just saw this great movie (for free)! It was called "Monster House" and it was about a house that . . . (wait for it) . . . is a MONSTER!! It was a totally great movie and I saw it in 3-D!

I think the movie is set in the 80s but I can't tell for sure. It has a kid just like Chunk in it, but he was called Chowder. And the hero was just like Hogarth Hughes! And also there were: policemen (one was a rookie), a mom and a dad (Fred Willard was the Dad!), a babysitter, Napoleon Dynamite, an old man, a little girl, another girl, a dog . . . the cast goes on and on! And there was an arcade game called "Thou Art Dead." That was the best!

When I first heard there was going to be a computer animated movie about a haunted house I was like "Oh great" and expected a movie where there's a haunted house and the mummy has Chris Tucker's voice and the Dracula has Steve Carrell's voice and the girl werewolf has Mischa Barton's voice BUT this isn't that kind of movie! It was like Goonies or something. But with a house, not a cave. And, dude, seriously, this movie had the most exciting ending since the Death Star trench, I kid you not!

See Monster House!! It comes out at the end of the month, or something.

1 comment:

Tannertrue said...

I am so glad that it was good. I saw the trailer for that attached to Slither of all things and I thought it looked totally awesome. I am really excited to see it... and as near as I can tell I am the only one to be excited. But, I am really looking forward to this.