Just some things.
1) There were two pigeons flying around inside the whole time.
2) I was sitting at my table, looking at my bottle of water in a thoughtful moment of distraction and thought "A great way to cheat would be to put notes on the label of my water bottle, or on the inside" but right then one of the ladies that kept an eye on us came by and told me I'd have to keep my bottle on the floor.
3) I don't usually have water bottles.
4) I don't know if I did bad or good or not but the day ended and that's what matters.
5) They gave us wristbands that we have to wear to get in. It's like the Bar is a waterpark and your second day is free.
6) During the morning part of the test there was this loud noise and I saw a whole bunch of the watcher people gathered around a desk far away from me. Maybe someone fainted.
7) If anyone wants to hang out or eat food or see movies or play video games, I'm available starting tomorrow around 5.
8) Except I want to go on my spring break that I had been putting off soon.
Me, me, me, me, me.