Friday, June 02, 2006

Best Repeat Vacation, Pt. III

Oh yeah, my trip to San Francisco. This is what happened on (sniff) the Last Day.

Betsy and I got into her car and she asked "Hey, where you want to go today?" and I said "To Adventures!"


These San Francisco streets, there's so many wires!


An Old Lady crossed in front of us!


There was my favorite tree again!


Adventure One was to get a closer look at the tower that I hate.


As we got closer to the tower that I hate I felt a lot like my Dog when she's riding in the car and sees another dog, or a bunny, or maybe a skunk.


I had Betsy park over by the other tourists


So that I could enjoy the view of the city.


This photo is supposed to represent me enjoying the view, but notice how I am not looking at the view.


Same goes for Betsy.


Then I confronted that tower that I hate so much.


"No Brigham, like this!"


"Like this?!"


With the perimeter secured, it was time to move on.


"What Adventure now?!"


"Let's go by the building by the water!"


"And the place where the Bush Man scared my Mom!"


"And to that one bridge!"


You know what's tricky? Driving along the bridge real fast and trying to take pictures with people in them. Trust me.


On the other side of the bridge we looked at stuff.




Okay. Here's something cool. There was this man, and he was photographing his wife being, uhm, sexy on the rocks?


"Hey Brigham, can you be sexy on the rocks?"


"Well, yeah, duh."


Turning it up a notch.


There was a sailor statue there.


With that bridge adventure taken cared of, I had one more SF adventure I needed to have: I had seen on TV that Jack in the Box had 2 Tacos for a Dollar, and I needed to know about that.

Oh, I see . . .


Really not that bad,


Back at their apartment, Rebecca and Betsy were like "Hey Brigham, we've got this dance to show you about how our blog is so much more popular than yours now."


And I was like, "Oh, great."


And they were like, "Wooooo, we're sooo popullaaarrr!"


And then they were like, "Hey, don't feel so bad about being unpopular, Brigham" and I was like "Oh, great."


Then my vacation started to end. But at least I got to see Rebecca dressed up to ride her scooter.


At the airport I ate that new Whopper with the singing commercial that's on TV now. The Texas Whopper. Its secret ingredient: Mustard! (shhh)


This is how vacations end. On planes home, sitting between people.



Thanks for another great time, two weeks ago, San Francisco!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

maybe you should turn it up just one more notch?

Anonymous said...

hehe, your mom got scared by the Bush Man?

He got me too, the first time I was down by the wharf.

bex said...

that 'sexy on the rocks' photo makes me laugh out loud. its just so ... sexy!!

Betsy said...

Other adjectives Brigham likes to use for SF:

gross
dumb

English said...

Adjectives I like to use for San Fransico:

I've got nothing.

Was that dance actually any good? It looks pretty un-synchronous.