Monday, June 05, 2006

Best Almost Not a Post

Here's some stuff.

1) Saturday night I did laundry and discovered a dresser and two bookshelves about to be thrown out in my basement. While all my towels were drying (I have more towels than you might suspect) I brought the dresser and bookshelves up to my room, making them 'mine.' I'm already putting them to use (holding clothes and books, it turns out) but having a dresser in my living space makes my studio seem a lot more like a bedroom than before (before it was sort of a living room with a bed in the corner, now it's a bedroom with a living room in the middle).

2) Here's the trailer for Woody Allen's new movie, Scoop. Watch it if you want to see Scarlett Johansson doing a Diane Keaton imitation and Woody Allen doing a Woody Allen imitations. The movie comes out on July 28, 2006, that's surprisingly soon.

3) Donald Trump is building a 45 story hotel/apartment/whatnot building on Spring between 6th and Varick? Does me thinking that this is weird and wondering how much it'll change that neighborhood make me a New Yorker?

4) I love the Bar. That's what I tell myself over and over.

No comments: