Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Best Scoop That's About to Become Obsolete

The scoop, that is. The computer itself? About to become incredibly hot. This is the "first picture ever" of the new Headless Macintosh that's gonna be selling for $500.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You can just call it phase two of the new world Apple domination that started with the iPod. I imagine full details on this product (being announced at the MacWorld expo at this very moment) will be up at the Apple website before most visitors see this post.

Update Yup, less than thirty minutes after I first posted that picture Apple has got their Mac mini page up. Just read the copy, clearly directed at people who might be moving away from PCs.

1 comment:

Brigham said...

The itty bitty iPod? Seems to meet the need for an iPod in every pot, no market untouched by Apple--I mean, as long as kids are willing to walk around with display-less MP3 players with minimum capacity, it might as well be an iPod, right? I think it's really interesting how it just plugs straight into the computer without a dock. I imagine I'll start feeling very passionate about this device after I first see and hold one--that's all it took for me to understand the iPodmini (sometimes I think I'm the only person who doesn't hate on those beautiful little things).

So Sayeth Brig