Monday, January 03, 2005

Best Family-Oriented Content of the Year

You know what's totally back in for 2005? Getting your Eagle Scout Award, if you're a Barnes family boy. It's like your bar mitzvah or something. Only 13 or 14 years after I got mine, my brother Owen just had his Court of Honor tonight . . . and for some reason, I think it's really, really blogworthy.

Here you'll see the Barnes family Scouts: Greg, Owen, and Me (as you can see, my mother dug up an unused Boy Scout uniform for me to wear.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In case you didn't notice from the picture, Owen just got his Eagle.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And I've had my Eagle forever.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

But Greg? No Eagle. Yet. He's just a Life Scout. Ha! Just a Life!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here's the whole family (like I said, it was like a Barnes family Bar Mitzvah, everyone came out for it.)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Also Perhaps you have read in a magazine at a dentist's office about how Bloggin' is the big thing these days. I suppose it is, I mean, something has to be, right? But, f'real, everyone's a stinkin' blogger these days. Mary and Emily have recently begun bloggin (If I were named Mary, my blog would be called "Mary, Mary . . . why you bloggin'? Don't get it? You must not have listened to Run DMC on their way out of style. Click.), and Sariah's been bloggin for a while now (I expect you all to know this). And, as I said before, the Mulcock boys have a site of their own, and Matt and Mike Lemmon have websites, not that they update them much or anything.

No comments: