Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Best It Is TV Time Again

Fall TV is totally here again!  It crept up quite sneakily this year, which is great, I hate having to wait for my Fall TV.  I would like to share my quick and short assessments of the shows I've watched/been watching:

2 Broke Girls: First episode was surprisingly not terrible and made me want to watch the second episode.  I watched the second episode, it was horrible.  I will give this show one episode more.

Up All Night: This show is good, I will keep watching it.  You keep throwing GOB at a sitcom and eventually he'll stick.

The Office: I liked the season premiere.  I'm interested in how things will go in this post-Michael Scott world.  I liked chubby Pam, I liked Erin post-planking, I liked Dwight the enforcer.

Parks and Recreation: My favorite show, but I didn't care for the season premiere.  Hold on!  Obviously I liked Ron's speedy escape at the beginning of the episode.  Of course I did.  And I understand that this episode was setting the stage for the rest of the season, I'll allow for that . . . but it wasn't very funny or good.  I don't expect it to stay that way, though.

Community: And here's a show that I'm not always into (I think it's just too precious for its own good, too in love with itself) that made a surprisingly good setting of the stage first episode of the season episode that I did enjoy.  Probably just a fluke.  I'll keep trying to remember to watch every week.

30 Rock: Didn't start yet.  That's fine with me.  I don't always remember to watch 30 Rock.

Modern Family: Okay.  You know what?  I don't care about you, Modern Family.  Someone tell me if there's ever a real funny episode, until then you can keep having your three storylines per episode and sappy endings and I'll keep doing something else with my Wednesday nights.  Like writing blog posts.  About TV shows.

It feels good to have these things off my chest.

No comments: