Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best Ebert Has Done It Again, Again

His review of Transformers 2:

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (PG-13, 149 minutes). A horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments. One of these involves a dog-like robot humping the leg of the heroine. If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination. One star."

I was almost looking forward to how indignant this movie was going to make me until I realized: I don't have to see it. So I won't.

Remember his He's Just Not That Into You review? Classic.

2 comments:

laura said...

Yay! Thank you so much for posting this. As someone who was appalled by the first Transformers movie I feel so vindicated.

Brigham said...

Dude, we are going to get along because all I ever do is talk about how bad that movie was.