Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best 2nd to Last MJ Post

Okay, all that's left after this one are pictures from Wear White Socks for the King of Pop Day...if you've got any, please submit because I have a nice handful, but the more the merrier, right?

Anyway.

By now, I really really hope you've all seen this London Craigslist posting:

Naturally, I responded telling the poster that I was very interested in the tickets and that seeing this show would be an absolute dream come true. I never heard back from him, he probably sold those tickets right away.

Fortunately for me, there were plenty of other tickets posted for sale from earlier on Thursday or previous days. I wrote a couple of these people, obliviously telling them the same thing: I was very interested in their tickets and that seeing Michael Jackson in concert would be an absolute dream come true. These are the responses that I got:

Attempts to continue negotiations were unsuccessful.

And if you think I'm bad for having emailed these people, just think about this: someone stole my Odwalla fruit drink that I bought yesterday to have for breakfast today. Karma? I'll never involve myself in internet chicanery again.

No comments: