Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh No Oh No -- I am watching TV.


See, I live in constant fear, CONSTANT FEAR of airplane crashes. Especially crashing into the sea, or river, as it were. Oh geeze. I won't be able to fly for weeks, or months.

I do like that I see lots of people on the floating slides right now. And people walking on the wings and getting on the boats.

Amazing that they had people there for the rescue so quickly...I guess they set the appointment up from the air.

What do you think the pilot told them before this "landing"?

The impression that I get that I like is that this is going to turn out okay-ish.

No wonder Emily doesn't want to live where Canadian Geese are.

2 comments:

Collin Mapp said...

This wouldn't have been a big deal if they had Baloo's plane.

Collin Mapp said...

Imagine if this plane was painted like Shamoo the way some planes are painted in San Diego.