Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best I Choose to Be Patient

The first episode of the new season of Flight of the Conchords premiered online yesterday. And it's embedable!



Myself, I wouldn't give this one 4 stars. In fact, the number of stars I'd give it I'll just keep to myself. But I believe in these guys and have faith that the rest of the season will be really funny and that they'll have new songs that I feel like listening to all the way through. I guess I'm a little disappointed that the predictable thing happened (spoiler alert, I suppose) and they hit the reset button on last season's finale's crazy conclusion.

At least they didn't move to LA or anything.

PS Presently I'm crashing at Dave's while he's out of town. It's nice to learn all about feeling loads of gratitude.

No comments: