Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best 2nd Visit

Listen. I just happened to be passing by the Momofuku Milkbar tonight with Duane. It wasn't planned. We went in so Duane could look at the treats. And it turns out they were giving out free pistachio lemon bars. So I ate one, and it was delicious. And Duane's pistachio lemon bar inspired him to get a slice of crack pie. Crack pie seems to just be thick, melted sugar on a pie crust, or, as Duane put it, pecan pie without any pecans. Rather great. I've got lots of questions now about if you can take a pie onto a plane in your carry-on luggage.

Also, for the sake of full disclosure, I'm going to the Milkbar tomorrow night with Ali. What happened tonight was just an accident.

And if I'm going to fully disclose my disclosures, ok, Duane and I happened to walk by the Milkbar on our way back to my place after dinner at the Noodlebar.

And also, my Mom is going to be here this weekend, so my fingers are crossed for a trip to the Ssam bar.

Followed by dessert at the Milkbar.

I suppose when I said they'd make a billion dollars I was talking about my money?

Wait. No. My dessert tonight was free. I take it back.

No comments: