Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best I am a Terrible Man

When you have a blog you all your comments emailed to you. Generally comments are made on posts from the last couple days, sometimes you get a comment on a post from years and years ago. For example, I got this anonymous comment in my inbox:

How can you sleep on that baby seal fur pelt? That is so inhumane and I don't know how you can live with knowing that, that baby seal was tortured for your comfort!!!!!

It was on a post I made in 2006 when Jenna gave me her Ikea skin and I called it a baby seal pelt and took my picture sleeping on it for everyone to see.

At first I was thinking "This must be a joke...which of my joker friends was going through my archives?" I went to investigate the situation with my sitemeter. This is what I found:


Someone had Googled "baby arctic seal photo" and they found me! And then they taught me a lesson!

This internet is going to get me into so much trouble.

3 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

At least you're not the appendix joke king.

Collin Mapp said...

Hmmm. Well, I guess it's good we didn't take those nude photos on all of Teddy Roosevelt's fur rugs at Sagamore Hill.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

The most delcious thing about this is that baby arctic seals don't even HAVE fur. This is from the faux carcass of a faux baby polar bear in the faux rug section of IKEA.