Friday, April 18, 2008

Best Let's Get Caught Up, pt. 4

Tuesday

Did you know that the Astor Place Barbershop has a karaoke machine?




Wednesday

Wednesday was the day that Matt left...or, it was the day that we thought Matt was leaving, but he got kind of a late start so I told him to stay one more night because sometimes he gets into car accidents and I wanted to reduce the likelihood of that happening as much as possible.

Anyway, here's Matt and I on the roof when we thought we were saying goodbye.


Matt and Kristin are...


...jeans twins!


With Matt leaving (or, you know, thought to be leaving) I headed over to the Shake Shack to meet Mom and Dad who had just flown in from Chicago.


We now move from catching up about Matt and I to catching up about me and my folks. Tune in next time for...BABBO! and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Matt really pop his collar like that? Or was that just for play in the photos? The answer to this will answer many other questions.

Brigham said...

Anonymous, I wish I knew who you were so I could mail you your Comment of the Year award.